Thursday, April 29, 2010

facebook argument with some random dickweed.

so last night i left a comment on my friend Kelley's status. it said "will be hood forever". i've known her for almost 20 years. she wasn't being serious so i jokingly left this as a comment because she lives in virginia:

come to jersey. you'll fit right in.

then some douchebag named george on her page leaves this comment:

No she wont...

at the time i read this, i was drunk in the bar on my blackberry, so i responded:

Kelley will fit in anywhere I say she fits in georgie boy

i go about my night, get smashed and pass out. i wake up to this comment:

@Steve: Who made you the authority on all things? The MTV Jersey Shore crowd? Or the DJais crowd? Either way, my original statement stands. Thank you for playing.

haha seriously? jersey shore? DJais? so then kelley writes:

George. Honestly. I really wouldn't go there

then i put my two sense in and here's how the rest of it went down:

dickweed: Eh. Fine kelley. Out of respect for you, I will drop this and not wipe thr floor with your friend stevie nicks from jersey shore. :-)

me: I'll admit I was a little drunk and I thought georgie boy was funny. But wow looks like I struck a nerve. Aww did the girls in school call you georgie boy when they gave you wedgies and broke your protractor? And what's with the bad over exaggerated jersey stereotype? Really? That's the best you can come up with? I'm so far from a guido its ridiculous. Actually quite the opposite - doing design and promotion for the likes of skateboard companies, death metal bands and hip hop acts. Oh and one more thing pal - you can't "wipe the floor" with someone on the internet. Just so ya know.

dickweed: @Stevie Nicks: Facebook and Drinks are always a bad mix...Especially with the nature of your responses.

Good that you are in Marketing...I am as well... At the end though, you are nothing more then some status update fun for me... So please continue to dance Mr. Situation... Nothing will effect me and you're providing plenty of Jersey Shore amusement here... Maybe you'll win the Pulitzer Prize for stupidest status update response. You definitely got my vote
.


me: Yay I won the award for stupidest status update response!! Wow. You really told me. Judging by your photo, your fleetwood mac reference and your obvious affinity for terrible MTV shows, I'm going to assume you are single and in your mid to late 40s. If I felt like having a pointless argument with a dinosaur I'd pop jurassic park in my VCR and scream at my non-HD tv. Maybe you should get off facebook and go on eharmony or something. You're sounding a little too uptight over there buddy. I think you need some release

dickweed: Thank you... You just confirmed that my attempts at looking older to break through the business age barriers are working. Too bad you fell for it... You're way off... 32 years old, married, well known and respected in my career. Feel free to Google me if you have any doubts.

Have a nice life


me: thats awesome bro! i just googled you and it came right up. you made it man! your name comes up on google and you're a dime-a-dozen corporate sheep. generic cookie cutter types like you make me sick. oh and congrats on getting married. i didn't know they legalized gay marriage in virginia. cheers!


dickweed:

(this guy is the same age as me! he looks like someone my dad would hang out with.)

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter