Tuesday, August 3, 2010

infrequent.

so i realize that i've been slacking a lot with posts on here. i apologize to the people that check this regularly. i've just had so much on my plate and so much going on in the social life that i've been really strapped for time. dating back to june, i've been bogged down with a lot of design projects. here's a few of the things i've worked on:

green room / max jerome flyer:


last minute birthday flyer:


sweet nelly's bbq sauce label:


dingbatz unplugged flyer:


abacinate / fit for an autopsy tour poster:


dingo's den bikini bike wash flyer:



dingbatz dio tribute / cancer benefit flyer:



joehate's birthday bash flyer:


still in the works.. album artwork for my man sebzero.. website layout artwork and a sticker design for the upcoming feelin' friendly website.

not to mention, i'm still in the process of putting together a handful of my own shirt designs that i want to release independently. unfortunately, those currently have to take a back seat to jobs that are paying me so that i can actually put the cash together to get them printed.

and i'm also slowly but surely collecting material for my upcoming project.. STREET CELEBRITY. i have a list of people that i want to eventually contact about doing interviews, but if you are interested in setting something up, please let me know.

**************************************

besides my full-time job, my freelance and my own personal projects, i've also managed to see a shitload of shows over the last few months. since may i've managed to see all of the following bands live:

troublemaker
black kites
fleshtemple
suburban scum
wisdom in chains
trapped under ice
skarhead
madball
H2O
cro mags
ill bill
cage
nassau chainsaw
sebzero
waking the cadaver
totimoshi
melvins
isis
faith no more
gravehill
cardiac arrest
infernal revulsion
unearthly trance
high on fire

(and those are just the ones i can think of off the top of my head. there are definitely a bunch more. plus next week i'm going to see slayer, megadeth and testament as well.)

**************************************

SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTION:

IF YOU NEED FLYERS, POSTERS, STICKERS OR T-SHIRTS FOR YOUR BAND, BUSINESS, EVENT OR ANYTHING ELSE, PLEASE CONTACT ME. I CAN DO STRICTLY LAYOUTS/DESIGN FOR YOU VERY CHEAP, AND I ALSO HAVE HOOKUPS FOR PRINTING AS WELL IF YOU NEED THEM.

**************************************

i'll definitely be posting some of my usual goodies this week and try to get this thing back and rolling like usual. thanks for checking me out.

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter