Sunday, December 28, 2008

babbles.

last night was quite eventful. my brother played a triple set at dingbatz with himself, cough and then kincaid. things got a little out of hand and some of my homegirls beat down some chick right on the dancefloor and most likely broke her leg. she kinda deserved it though. anyways, apparently i poured a beer on this broad while she was getting pounded and then grabbed her boyfriend by the neck because he tried to hit my boy. afterwards we went to dingos where i supposedly pulled my friend's tits out of her shirt and showed them to the guys in the kitchen. i don't remember doing that and i feel really bad about it if i did. i managed to get zero pictures of the show and i have little to no clear visual memories of the evening. so basically, everything went according to plan. i blame it all on the love of my life:

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter