Thursday, June 25, 2009

drunk blackberry memo pad # 1

Cold sheets
That breeze chills my bones
And I don't give a shit
You and everyone you know
You are pawns in this game
Amuse myself with your dillusions of grandeur
My ego far surpasses my talent
I fly past you in an instant
Because you are insignificant in the game of life
You are like the buzzing of flies to me
My gaping mouth can cut you to shreds
Because I know I'm better than you
People say I'm cocky
Damn straight I am
Hard not to be when I'm surrounded by sewage
By rotten corpses who fake their humanity
Your shit lives are my comedy central
I break bread with savage killers and insane geniuses
A talent collective that supersedes your bubblegum dreams
I've already lived eight of your lifetimes
I won't be lucky enough to die young
I will see you all come and go like vomit flushed down the drain
I will see your stone faces become slowly forgotten
No legacy to preserve your name
Forgotten like a bad movie with b-level stars
Time will erode my form like a hundred year sandstorm
Freezer burn will riddle my soul

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter