Tuesday, July 14, 2009

work.

people have been hitting me up left and right for flyers. just sent these out for print today:
(front)

(back)

i got free reign for the back of the flyer, so of course had to put some plugs for my blog, the skateshop and some friends. if you live in the jersey city area, check out the jersey grand art gallery on grand street. its run by some friends of mine, and they always have some pretty dope stuff. for any gallery info or inquiries hit up my boy eric.

also, if you ever need flyers for your band or any other event, make sure to hit me up. i have a good printer and if you go through me you can get them on the cheap. i can also hook up stickers and t-shirts. i just added a contact email for the blog on the top right. get at me.

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter