Wednesday, December 23, 2009

parasitic.


once kind blue eyes now resonate a shark's murderous gaze. depraved and intoxicated daydreams of bloodbaths explode behind my eyes. almost uncontrollable at times, they cloud my reality with hatred. with contempt and wishes of high scale heartbreaks and embarrassments. daily prayers for the ultimate downfall of those who have made me this way. all too easily i can go from zero to fuck you in the blink of an eye. with graceful ease i say fuck forgiveness and fuck turning back. i'll never look back on that long line of lovers and friends who are dead in my mind. emotional vampires still walking the earth with their empty hearts and shallow souls. who feed off hosts like a parasite until the all the blood is drained. they will burn in the fires of my mind until the flames can somehow become reality.

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter