Tuesday, June 1, 2010

my yellow in this case is not so mellow

posted this on my facebook page, but also wanted to post it here and elaborate a little more. feeling a little sentimental today.. this song popped up on my playlist today and made me wish i could simultaneously reach out to every person that's ever touched my life and let them know how much it truly means to me. sometimes my life is just a blur of drunken days.. sometimes that's just a defense against the pain in this world.. sometimes its just because i like to have a good time, plain and simple. but regardless, i go floating along and i sometimes don't even stop to think how truly blessed i am. i have more great friends than most people will ever have in a lifetime. i've lived through some truly crazy experiences and shared them with some really amazing people. thanks to each and every one of you.

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter