Wednesday, June 2, 2010

phase one.

so i'm in the process of really getting this graphic design thing legitimate and into full swing. finally found some reliable printing. still putting my website together. got so much stuff to organize. hopefully i can roll out my website and have business cards in circulation within the next month or two. in the meantime, if you need print flyers for your band or any event, please get in touch with me.

for starters, here are some standard flyer prices:

4x6 double-sided / full-color:

500 flyers - $100
1000 flyers - $125
2500 flyers - $225

i can do smaller and larger runs than this, but these are the most common orders. if you need any other quantity or different size flyer, let me know and i'll get you a price.

prices include design and printing. if you need it shipped somewhere, you will have to pay extra for shipping. if you are local, i can meet up with you for pickup. you can do payments through paypal or in cash when you pick them up.

i can also do posters and business cards as well. if you need them, give me a shout and i'll get you a price.


give me a shout HERE if you need anything.

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter