Sunday, January 25, 2009

this is what i do.

this weekend was a fuzzy journey involving a lot of absinthe, a lot of beers, a lot of jamesons and a lot of laughs with good friends. i had to have a butcher knife and a box cutter taken away from me several times, as my friends feared that i would hurt myself or someone else. i hacked shit up in my apartment and threatened people with a swiffer vac. but i wouldn't hurt a fly. i swear. i also had a freestyle rap battle at 6am with jannson. i don't remember what we were saying, but it probably sucked. i went to my man frank's record release party in harrison which was dope. after he rocked the mic, max jerome blessed us all with some throwbacks and the entire bar erupted into a dance party. go cop the new emily rugburn shit for free at emilyrugburn.com. peep some flicks:

















































1 comment:

Tatt2chick said...

Invite me next time....I need to meet these hot chicks!! ;-)

 

Free Blog Counter